Learn the secrets
to succeeding in multiple mini interviews
MMI used in medical schools, pharmacy schools, and nursing schools around the world
Feel confident and prepared for your medical school MMI.
- Full length MMI practice exam that mimics the actual MMI, complete with prompting questions and discussion
- Learn methods and techniques to prepare for the MMI.
- Learn to approach MMI questions.
- Learn about the nuances of MMI between medical schools.
- Read first hand stories of experiences by medical students.
- Special section on dealing with flying out of town for an MMI. See what the interviewers are looking for in the MMI.
- Practice to gain confidence and comfort
- Simulate the interview experience
- Prepare for the MMI
- Three full length interview practice rounds
Practice the multiple mini interview for medical school. Experience the MMI through three full length practice MMI designed to simulate the actual MMI. The question types are designed to stimulate the thought processes in the MMI and the appearance of the questions are made to mimic what you will see in the actual MMI. The practice MMI’s include prompting questions that are asked by MMI interviewers. Discussions are available for each of the questions to check if your answers are hitting the areas the interviewers are evaluating and to stimulate you to provide fuller answers. There are three MMI’s that fully mimic the MMI experience and is equivalent to experiencing three MMI’s before your real MMI. Be prepared, gain the experience, and feel confident for your medical school MMI interview. These practice MMI interviews are one of the closest to simulating the experience of the medical school MMI on interview day.